TIPS TO PROMOTE YOUR WORK
Would you like to promote your work on the intenet and don't know how to do it? Here are some tips to learn how to use artonlinenow.comCREATE A GOOD PORTFOLIO
HERE WE GIVE GREAT ADVICE TO HAVE A GOOD PORTFOLIO ON OUR WEB SITE
Having a well organized portfolio, with good images in high resolution and with all the details of your work, you already have.
Having good images of your works is your cover letter on our platform. Keep in mind that the client should have a vision as real as possible of how the work is and avoid any surprises.
HOW TO PHOTOGRAPH YOUR WORK
- 1. Let the whole work come out.
- 2. The camera has a minimum quality.
- 3. That the work is photographed in a precise perpendicular way: the four sides of the work must be parallel to the four sides of the viewfinder.
- 4. The light must be uniform throughout the work. The flash of the camera is usually fatal. We recommend natural light. Check that it is focused, square and that the colors are faithful.
- 5. For the sculptures we recommend a flat background or a silhouetted image, in addition we advise that you put several photos of the work so that the client can get a good idea of how it is.
- 6. If the work is framed, in addition to the picture without frame, you must upload another photo that includes frame.
To have your original work for sale on the web, your photo must weigh around 1MB in JPG (or one of its sides is 1000 px and has a minimum quality of 72 pp). However, if you also want to sell reproductions of your work, the image must be in high resolution.
If you need it you can always hire a professional photographer to have good images. Any questions you can contact us at mail firstname.lastname@example.org
MAKE IT EASY TO FIND YOU
Art buyers can become very particular when it comes to buying and searching for new artists. They may be interested in a technique or even in a specific topic. You can never imagine what search filters will use to find you. That's why we recommend you write a good description of your work, your biography, including discipline, size, technique, title, and keywords, we will do the rest for you. We promise that if you complete all this information we will have the necessary tools so that the buyer will love your work.
WHAT PRICE SHOULD AN ARTIST PUT TO HIS WORK?
Today, art buyers are more sophisticated than ever. In a Marketplace like ARTONLINENOW, it is possible for users to research and compare prices with the work of multiple artists.
HOW TO PUT THE PRICE TO A WORK
If you already know your market price, just remember to add the cost of the packaging that runs from your account.
- • It is very important for the artist's contribution and progression to have a single price at a global level.
- • If you sell enough, the price of your works increases by 10% each year.
- • Two works with the same size and the same techniques should have the same price.
TIPS FOR PUTTING THE PRICE TO A WORK IF IT IS YOU FIRST TIME YOU
Compare the price of your work with the rest of the artists, especially with the artists who have sold, with works similar to yours.
As advice double the price of the material. Part of this price and add your rate / hour and add your working hours.